Hampshire RFU approval MUST be sought for ALL Tours –
If you tour is not approved it will mean that the Perkins Slade RFU Insurance offered will NOT be VALID
BRFC - Is it a tour? Download
There are a number of tour documents below which should guide you through the tour process.
1. Initial Tour application form for a Rugby Tour - Download
This form needs to be filled out for ALL TOURS
* All YOUTH Tours must comply with RFU Regulation 15. which is updated every season.
(For ADULT tours within the Home Union (England) this is the only document that needs to be completed)
* All ADULT Tours must comply with RFU Regulation 10.
2. YOUTH Rugby Tour Preparation Guidelines provide you with information to share with parents and also as a guide for the Tour Manager - Download
3. Touring with Children Guidance from the RFU - Download
4. RFU Tour codes of Conduct - Download
5. YOUTH Rugby Tour Checklist - Download
For Youth tours this must be filled out with along with an Initial Tour application form
6. Parental/Carer Consent Form for YOUTH Rugby Tour / Event - Download
7. Outgoing Tour Permission form for ADULTS and YOUTH Tours - Download
This form is not required if the tour is in England (The Home Union); however, this form must be filled out with along with an Initial Tour application form above for all Tours or Matches outside of England including: Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
8. Incoming Tour Permission form for ADULTS and YOUTH Tours - Download
Incoming tour guidance - Download
This form must be filled out with along with an Initial Tour application form above for all incoming teams outside of England including: Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
Information regarding the regulations related to overnight stays and tour can be found - Download
Youth Tour application flowchart - Download
Adult Tour application flowchart - Download