Delivering essential training to our rugby community
We are excited to introduce our new partnership with Infinite Training Solutions, who are helping us provide a high-quality Level 3 Emergency First Aid Course suitable for our Volunteer First Aiders who assist pitchside with rugby. They are also offering our community a wide range of accredited training courses.
“Infinite Training Solutions are a training company with a difference. Our aim is to educate local businesses, organisations and communities with lifesaving skills that may one day be needed in any situation or walk of life.
Over the past five years, Infinite Training Solutions have developed into a company offering a wide range of OFQUAL accredited, work related and vocational qualifications that include First Aid, Outdoors and Sports, Fire Safety and Mental Health Awareness that are recognised by all governing and awarding bodies throughout the UK and beyond.
Our team of experienced trainers bring with them years of front-line experience in the emergency service, military and civilian first response arena. The quality of our training courses has shone through, with the company recently picking up accolades such as European Enterprise Awards Most Innovative Training Course Provider 2020 and Central England Prestige Awards Workplace Training Provider of the Year 2020/2021.”
So, why are they different?
The difference is they want everybody involved to benefit from what they do.
Managing Director Simon Brake has been a local Rugby Safe Lead for Nailsea and Backwell RFC in North Somerset, close to where he lives and is a keen Rugby supporter. Simon recognised the financial implications caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and the real hardship for many clubs in the UK with the sport being affected for nearly a year, meaning that for many local clubs, income has dropped to almost nothing. With this in mind, Infinite Training Solutions Ltd decided to combine the delivery of their range of courses from local rugby clubs and create a host of benefits for clubs, local businesses, and local communities, such as:
- Financially supporting local rugby clubs – Our courses provide much needed rental income for local rugby clubs
- Quality free places on training courses for rugby club staff – Rugby club staff, coaches and volunteers benefit from free places on our courses
- Discounting training for local businesses – Local businesses with club affiliation can access discounted workplace training courses from a high-quality venue local to their location
- Free community training sessions – Local communities can attend free safety and awareness sessions from the venue.
Infinite Training Solutions believe in the power of community, with education and training creating new skill sets in all age’s groups for these communities. Maybe even potential new life savers! Come and learn new skills with us and support your local clubs and communities today!
Booking Process for Rugby Club Affiliates
To book your places on our training courses, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit Book a Course | Infinite Training Solutions
- Choose your local club venue i.e.: Infinite Training Hub – Basingstoke RFC
- Find the course you require i.e.: Emergency First Aid for Sport.
- Choose the date you require.
- Enter the coupon code* into the box – 20% discount will be applied upon checkout.
- Make payment and course is booked and confirmed.
(*The coupon code will be emailed to key contacts from the host club and can be passed to affiliates of the club to use. The code has unlimited use so as many course places as you need can be booked using this code. The code will be changed periodically and emailed over to key contacts.)
Tel: 01643 829219
Mobile: 07981 129167