Sun 18 Aug 2019
Sun 18 Aug 2019
Payment of your 2019/20 membership(s) is not due until 1stAugust but can be paid anytime from 1st July to ensure no break in membershipbenefits through to 31st July 2020.
Methods of Renewing
1. GMS - You can log on to your GMS account and update your membership yourself(in addition to updating any key data such as email addresses and phonenumbers).
- Log on by clicking on the red GMS link at the very bottom of this mail, usingyour username (also below). If you do not know your password, you can ask for areminder or reset once in the system.
- Once on the GMS weblink, accept the T’s & C’s by ticking the box, and login.
- Select the personal details tile, and click the red “Buy Membership” bar atthe top right of your profile.
- In the next screen, choose who you are buying the membership for.**
- Choose your category, add to basket, checkout and pay securely online, or setup a Direct Debit. You will get an electronic receipt for paying online.
NOTE WELL: **Please do not accidentally buy a child’s youth membership foryourself**
If purchasing for your child, and you do not see your child displayed on thisscreen, you must contact the membership secretary(firstname.lastname@example.org) before continuing. Your child will be added,and you can subsequently go back into this screen and choose yourchild's/children’s membership category.
2. Clubhouse - Your renewal can also be purchased at either of the bar areaswithin the clubhouse, during any hours which it is open. A copy of your receiptwill be retained by the member of bar staff to collate for the membership file,or you can hand a copy directly to Stacey Cripps, the Membership Secretary, forupdating the system on your behalf.
3. Membership Days- There will be two membership days held at Down Grangeduring the summer. On either August 18th or 1st September, from10:00 - 13:00, you can meet with Stacey Cripps or Michele Amos at the groundsand liaise over your payment and renewal onsite. There will also be somemidweek membership evenings announced in due course.
New Members- Should a friend or family member who does not currently hold amembership wish to purchase one for the forthcoming season, they can do so atthe club via methods 2 or 3 above. However, they will also need to fill in aMembership Form, granting the Club permission to use their data. MembershipForms are available in the Clubhouse, on the BRFC website, within InTouch orattached here.
Registration for this event is open from 20 June 2019 to 17 August 2019