Please find attached the 2019/2020 Membership Prices.
Payment of your 2019/20 membership(s) is not due until 1st August but can be paid anytime from 1st July to ensure no break in membership benefits through to 31st July 2020.
Methods of Renewing
1. GMS - You can log on to your GMS account and update your membership yourself (in addition to updating any key data such as email addresses and phone numbers).
- Log on by clicking on the red GMS link at the very bottom of this mail, using your username (also below). If you do not know your password, you can ask for a reminder or reset once in the system.
- Once on the GMS weblink, accept the T’s & C’s by ticking the box, and log in.
- Select the personal details tile, and click the red “Buy Membership” bar at the top right of your profile.
- In the next screen, choose who you are buying the membership for.**
- Choose your category, add to basket, checkout and pay securely online, or set up a Direct Debit. You will get an electronic receipt for paying online.
NOTE WELL: **Please do not accidentally buy a child’s youth membership for yourself**
If purchasing for your child, and you do not see your child displayed on this screen, you must contact the membership secretary (email@example.com) before continuing. Your child will be added, and you can subsequently go back into this screen and choose your child's/children’s membership category.
2. Clubhouse - Your renewal can also be purchased at either of the bar areas within the clubhouse, during any hours which it is open. A copy of your receipt will be retained by the member of bar staff to collate for the membership file, or you can hand a copy directly to Stacey Cripps, the Membership Secretary, for updating the system on your behalf.
3. Membership Days- There will be two membership days held at Down Grange during the summer. On either August 18th or 1st September, from 10:00 - 13:00, you can meet with Stacey Cripps or Michele Amos at the grounds and liaise over your payment and renewal onsite. There will also be some midweek membership evenings announced in due course.
New Members- Should a friend or family member who does not currently hold a membership wish to purchase one for the forthcoming season, they can do so at the club via methods 2 or 3 above. However, they will also need to fill in a Membership Form, granting the Club permission to use their data. Membership Forms are available in the Clubhouse, on the BRFC website, within InTouch or attached here Download